Tuesday, January 03, 2006

& so it begins

So I've started a blog. I s'ppose I could actully write things that are semi-meaningful here, much unlike my xanga page, where I post a random one-liner or picture ever couple of months. The problem is though, that I generally don't have anything meaningful to say. Which is not to say that I have nothing to say. Just nothing meaningful. Really. I've written an entire paragraph, and what do you know about me? NOTHING! & it's fuckin' great.

But really, anything on blogspot is automatically better than anything on xanga. That's just the way the world works. While xanga is a cesspool of pre-pubescent child - college student ranting and raving (with the occasional holleration), blogspot is a refinery of well-thought out arguments and civilized discourse. Or, that's what they want you to think. Hopefully, I can demonstrate that blogspotters are equally biased towards xanga-like drivvle.

No comments: