Tuesday, September 05, 2006

SRT #15

So there have been a number of developments in life which I suppose I could write about, but haven't had the desire to. I really need to be in the correct mindset to concoct an entertaining entry, but it just hasn't happened yet. So here are some previews for the next few entries:

  • I started a new job last Monday.
  • The future leaving of this job.
  • The wedding is finally over. (Not mine,* but the friend for whom we went to Miami for.)
  • A sudden upshot in insecurity.

So as you can see, I do have things to write about, and one day, I'll get to it.

Just not today.

* Barf.

Addendum

I came across something on Overheard in New York that almost made me spit my drink out onto my monitor: You've had way too much cock in your mouth to be vegan. Super funny, I know. Just wanted to share that.

No comments: